Sunday 12 May 2013

Purpose of the blog

     I should probably have included this at the very beginning; however, it did not occur to me at that time. Anyway, I have made this blog entirely for fun. I enjoy writing; hence, this blog is my platform to share thoughts, feelings, emotions and perceptions. It is in my interests to write a journal as well as a blog to vent my emotions regarding issues I feel strongly about.

     Moreover, I enjoy listening to music and share it out of joy with other people. As soon as I find ways to add music to blogspot, I shall upload mine. My favourite artists include Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Beach Boys, Beatles, Boyce Avenue, Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Snow Patrol, Sigur Ros, Jean Michel Jarre, Michael Jackson, Richard Marx, Bruce Springsteen and U2!

      I also love reading novels during spare time. What I want to do is share my books with others too. They shall be uploaded as well as soon as I find out how they can be added. My favourite authors consist of Paulo Coelho, Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, J. K. Rowling, Jodie Picoult, J.R.R Tolkien and P.G. Wodehouse.
     

     Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment